The City of Edina will provide bus service to Our Lady of Grace students within the Edina Public School district boundary. In addition, out of district families who live in the Our Lady of Grace designated busing boundaries in Bloomington and Eden Prairie (described below) must pay an annual bus fee, whether or not they use the provided bus service. The bus fee is payable to Our Lady of Grace’s designated busing company in two (2) equal installments. The first installment is due on or before August 15th, and the second installment is due on or before January 15th of each year. In addition, families who live in the Our Lady of Grace designated busing boundaries must request a busing reimbursement from their public school district each year and must assign any such reimbursement to Our Lady of Grace’s designated busing company. Families who live in districts that send reimbursements to the home (i.e., Bloomington) will forward the assigned checks to Our Lady of Grace School, which will track and forward the reimbursements to the designated busing company.
Designated Eden Prairie Busing Boundaries:
- The northern boundary is Prairie Center Drive.
- The western boundary is Homeward Hills Rd/Anderson Lakes/Preserve Road
- The eastern boundary is Highway 169.
- The southern boundary is Riverview Rd.
Designated Bloomington Busing Boundary:
- The eastern boundary is Bush Lake Rd. to 102nd Avenue to Nesbitt Avenue.
- The northern boundary is West 86th St.
- The western boundary is Highway 169.
- The southern boundary is Old Shakopee Road.
Students who live in the designated busing boundaries will be exempt from the mandatory bus fee if:
- They are children of a staff member of Our Lady of Grace.
- The students are enrolled daily in the school’s Extended Care Program.
Any communication regarding the bus service (e.g., routes, pickup and drop-off times, driver issues) will be directed to the school principal for resolution. No communication should be directed to the busing company staff, except as requested by the principal.
Our Lady of Grace will take the following action with regard to delinquent bus payments:
- Students will not receive teacher assignments or be allowed to register in August unless the first installment of the annual bus fee is paid.
- Students will not be allowed to register in February/March for the following academic year if bus payments are not current.
- No 8th grader will be allowed to participate in graduation activities unless all bus payments are current.
- Our Lady of Grace will not release any academic records unless all bus payments are current.