Joining Our Parish
All families with children at Our Lady of Grace Catholic School are encouraged to register as members of Our Lady of Grace Parish, to worship as part of our faith community, and to get involved with one of the many parish ministries. If your family is interested in joining our parish, please attend a New Parishioner Orientation Session, held once or twice per month. For more information, visit our parish website.
School Admissions Process
Because Our Lady of Grace Catholic School is a parish school, priority for admission is given to children from families of registered, active and contributing members of Our Lady of Grace Parish. OLG welcomes non-parishioner families on a space-available basis. See our Admissions Policy for details on enrollment priorities. For our tuition rates, please see our Tuition web page.
Openings for New Students
- For the 2012-13 school year: FULL
- For the 2013-14 school year: OLG School will host a Kindergarten Open House on Tuesday, November 13th. The Open House will be held in the Church Dining Room. There will be 2 sessions available:
- 8:45 – 10:00 am - for parents and child
- 7:00 – 8:00 pm - for parents only
During the morning session, parents will receive a presentation highlighting the curriculum. The children will participate in supervised activities with the current Kindergarten classes. The evening session, which will also highlight the curriculum, will be for parents only. Please join us at either session and learn what OLG has to offer your child! If you have any questions, please call the office at 952 929-5463, ext 3. If you are unable to attend the Open House and would like a tour of our school, please contact the school office.
- Grades 1-5, please contact the school office to learn about new student openings. Class sizes change through the elementary grades, so additional openings may be available. For first grade, any students wait-listed for kindergarten receive top priority for first grade enrollment.
- Grades 6-8: Our Middle School welcomes new students as we continue to thrive and grow!
- For the 2012-13 school year: please contact the school office to learn about new student openings.
- For the 2013-14 school year: OLG School will host a Middle School Open House on January 17, 2013. Please see the home page for more detail. We hope that you will join us to learn about our exciting Middle School program. Contact the school office to set up a tour of the school.